Harrington stainless bumpers

Hi all, Having read through previous threads on the subject above and based on all of the information there, I am about to buy a set of bumpers, I have been quoted €785 delivered direct to my door here in France. I have the option to have them delivered to the UK the question I have is - has anyone recently bought a pair of early bumpers and with the exchange rate taken into account was the price different by having them sent to the UK? I am basing the exchange rate £1 = €1.10 The chap called Theo has given me a discount of 5% for being a club member, is this also comparable? Many thanks in advance for any replies. Andy

I fitted Harringtons SS bumpers to my 6 about 4 years ago, very pleased with them as they fit well and look almost indistinguishable from fresh chrome. AFAIK Harringtons are the only manufacturer of SS bumpers for our cars, so the usual Triumph traders are probably all offering Harringtons products.

From memory, I paid £645 delivered, including a 5% club discount.

Nigel

Thanks I will check out alternatives and compare.