Exporting a whole thread

Is it possible to export a whole thread (which runs over more than one page) as a single document.

In adobe pro, for example, if I export, it only takes the page I am on, not the whole conversation ?

Why don't you do it by copying the link ? it all goes then.

Mick Richards

?

If I copy the link the address bar, I just get the link to the start of the conversation - not the whole - ditto if I click on the sideways legs top right ?

You can't just highlight-copy-paste as HTML into a .doc file, doing it for each page or a big block of text? That's what I'd do in Windows/Office.

Thanks Don - you just get loads of poorly formatted text, avatars, banners etc - I will just have to export by page.

Cheers

If you paste it into Gmail as a message, Austin, all the original formatting (headers/footers/avatars, etc) are still there, but at least properly formatted as it reads on the Forum. You can then print to .pdf or whatever from Gmail.

If you just want the text of the thread, yeah, I think you're stuck with a brute force approach of copying each post.

I would just highlight the whole lot, copy, and past into a PDF writer (I used Soda). Create a PDF, and :

If multiple pages, the add each page to the PDF as you go.

Bob.

Edited by Lebro

Edited by Motorsport Mickey