Hi Pinky,

"I checked the oil it isnt to high" that's not what Roger asked.

Engines don't know whether the oil is at the top mark or bottom mark, anywhere between those two marks is ok, sometimes when circumstances change the engine decides that it's interior crankcase compression is too much and either chucks out oil or burns it, it then will stabilise at a lower position. A way to help decide what may be wrong is to drop the oil level from the maximum mark down to a lower position that may then stop any burning of oil.

It maybe that you have an engine breather which is blocked, side of the engine, top of the rocker cover, that will pull oil up into the engine combustion areas, also are you sure it's oil ? what colour is the smoke, blue - white ?

"pulling OK running OK not a problem going down hill no smoke when I put my foot on the throttle"

I'd expect an oil based problem to react to all of these, what about a brake servo (if you have one) diaphragm problem allowing it to burn brake fluid which burns white, check your brake fluid level.

Mick Richards