Body Panel Wanted!

Hi All

I'm looking for a rear seat pan (910065)..... the panel isn't available as 'new', just wondered on the off chance if anyone had a decent one lurking in a corner somewhere, although I know its highly unlikely.

Otherwise it looks like I'll be putting the sheet metalworker hat on!

Thanks

Dave

Hi,

I replaced mine a while .

Details here.

http://tr4a.weebly.com/body-repair-fit-and-paint.html

I needed getting a Stanpart panel from Remington - the last they had at the time.

I did cut the differential bump out of mine as it was in good condition and Conrad bought it as part of a load of my left over parts.

Conrad may still have it and if you are fabricating a panel having the diff cover bump in the seat panel will save hours an hours of work.

Best.

Paul

PM me if you need the contact details for Conrad

Hi All

I'm looking for a rear seat pan (910065)..... the panel isn't available as 'new', just wondered on the off chance if anyone had a decent one lurking in a corner somewhere, although I know its highly unlikely.

Otherwise it looks like I'll be putting the sheet metalworker hat on!

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave

Just as a thought if you do manage to get hold of a new seat pan, please don't scrap the old one and offer it out on the forum as it may be repairable by someone with time/ experience and could make a decent OEM quality panel for another restoration.

Good luck with your resto!

Regards

Kevin

Roger

Thanks for the info, that could be really useful; I'll try and track him down and enquire about progress.

Big fan of your posts!

Paul

Yes managed to salvage the 'bulge' thankfully.

Kevin

Good point, although it sounds like Steve T might have made the tool to manufacture the panel.

Thanks once again for your responses.

Dave

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I replaced mine a while .

Details here.

http://tr4a.weebly.com/body-repair-fit-and-paint.html

I needed getting a Stanpart panel from Remington - the last they had at the time.

I did cut the differential bump out of mine as it was in good condition and Conrad bought it as part of a load of my left over parts.

Conrad may still have it and if you are fabricating a panel having the diff cover bump in the seat panel will save hours an hours of work.

Best.

Paul

PM me if you need the contact details for Conrad