TR4A Surrey Hood Frame - Wanted

Hi all

Wondered if anyone has a Surrey hood frame for sale. I've found you can buy them new from the usual sources but slightly wary as not sure how they compare to originals? Any feedback on this product?

Hence looking forward to the further development of TR Gold!

Kevin

Repro`s are fine, s/hand ones tend to end up going very floppy on the rivets.

Stuart.

I hate to say it, mine's still in it's original packaging when it left it's dealer (Mist's in B'ham & unused), needless to say it aint for sale & staying with car. Car kept in garage, surrey top & frame in house.

Doug

I hate to say it, mine's still in it's original packaging when it left it's dealer (Mist's in B'ham & unused), needless to say it aint for sale & staying with car. Car kept in garage, surrey top & frame in house.

Doug

Well can't say I blame you for not wanting to sell it.

Do you take it out in the rain Doug?

Rain? I get parranoid taking it out in the dry, even the flies & midges get too close for comfort! I did take it to Birdingbury Country show 2 weeks ago, yes, the sky did leak on sat morning. More Turtle wax used.

Doug

Rain? I get parranoid taking it out in the dry, even the flies & midges get too close for comfort! I did take it to Birdingbury Country show 2 weeks ago, yes, the sky did leak on sat morning. More Turtle wax used.

Doug

Think you ought to use it more :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers

Mike. B)