Warwick GT350 racing

Hi All, just a quick/short notice heads up, Our intrepid two are once again racing at Snetterton!

Celia will be racing the Warwick GT350 on Saturday 4th June and Ian will be racing the Ginetta G16 on Sunday 5th.

I'll chase Celia to add some more details but if anyone can get a long to help support (and take a few photos for me in the next TRaction report) I would appreciate it...as will they!

Hi All, Thank-you to Nigel for the above. All is correct except I am also racing the Warwick on Sunday! We are in garage 14, please come and see us. I am testing the Warwick on Friday morning as haven't raced since Nov 2014 in the ladies race at Silverstone which was a procession in torrential rain! Times are as follows, _ Warwick, qualifying Sat, 10.00-10.20, race Sat - 14.30-14.50. Sun- race 15.05-15.25. G16, Sat- qualifying 11.00-11.20, race Sun- 11.45-12.45. See you there!