Anyone interested in ganging up for this? There's for close to 10K £ at retail price

http://www.ebay.com/itm/triumph-tr-4-bulk-parts-/172035202964?hash=item280e18df94:g:64EAAOSw14xWJocA&vxp=mtr

Edit: Had a phone call with the seller to inquire about specific parts i.e. grille and hardtop. He just sent me the pics below he had at hand....Enough for me to clic the "buy" button. Now the boring logisitic will start, everything must be out by the end of February.

Will get and post more pictures of the treasure chest later on

More pics....

post-11469-0-05385400-1452016600_thumb.jpg

post-11469-0-17796100-1452016622_thumb.jpg

post-11469-0-48465400-1452018738_thumb.jpg

post-11469-0-50141000-1452018755_thumb.jpg

post-11469-0-04148900-1452018776_thumb.jpg

Edited by Geko

Steph

It's hard to see from the listing exactly what you bought but when you get the parts let me know what you want to offload and if there is anything I can use I'll happily buy them off you - the grille for instance if you don't need it as mine is just ok

Graeme

Steph

It's hard to see from the listing exactly what you bought but when you get the parts let me know what you want to offload and if there is anything I can use I'll happily buy them off you - the grille for instance if you don't need it as mine is just ok

Graeme

Yes Greame, already had several inquiries and expression of interest from club members. Once I get the full list and the pictures from the seller as I requested, I'll post them here and anyone interested will be invited to send their wish list. Pricing will be club friendly of course. Point taken for the grille.

cheers

Steph. How are you picking all this stuff up?

Jim, I was about to ask the forum if anyone knew a providential angel based in New Jersey who could liaise with the seller and -as it looks so far- oversee the shipping of most parts across the pond. Otherwise a friend of mine could do it but is based on the west coast. Do you happen to know anyone ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: PM me if any tip off....

• 2 weeks later...

Hola, I received the pics on a piecemeal basis but most big parts have now been uploaded. More soon and I shall keep the list updated. Just click the link in the attached list to access the pics. I'm working on the shipping to the UK within a realistic 3-month lead time ?? TRR members interested in any of the parts listed (not being marked RESERVED) can PM me for inquiry. At the end of January I'll post the remainder of the list in the BUY/SELL/TRADE section.

Cheers

Edit: Updated list 17 January

TR4&4Abulk parts list 17 Jan.pdf

Edited by Geko
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Folks, all parts now sold to 11 different buyers - all Register members. Many thanks to Paul Anderson for the unconditional logistic support and to RogerH for chauffeuring me to Heathrow Airport!

cheers