TR3A for sale. USA import was stored for fourty years. Excellent chassis no welding looks like a lot of restoration work was done before being locked away all these years including new shocks and rubber joints and bushes. The body is rust free and shut lines all fine although the body will need painting and interior recovering including seats and carpet. Engine running, I have replaced all the brake and clutch pipes including new clutch and brake master cylinders, clutch slave cylinder and new Girling brake reservoir. I have also fitted new headlight bowls, rubber seals and headlights. I have also fitted new rear brake cylinders and shoes. I have the NOVA documentation and a search certificate of build date from BIll PIggott. It will make a lovely car for some one who like me does not want to get tied down with costly chassis and body panel repair and replacement.

I paid £11000 for the car and spent more buying the above parts. I am looking to get the £11000 I initially paid for it and take a loss on the parts and work done. You are more than welcome to come and look if you are genuinely interested. My number is 01827 705506. I am near Tamworth about a mile and a half from junction 10 of the M42, 20 minutes from BIrmingham.

Regards

Keith