Folks

I am in the process of having a new 'bonkers' engine built that should be at least rather lively and whilst I still have my current engine in the car I'm thinking it's a good time to see if there's anyone out there who's in need of a complete running engine?

You can see the car in action here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha-3p4fGd4A (ignore the title!)

and here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeMhfB3sVxs

I intend to replace everything other than the exhaust and gearbox, so the engine can come complete as follows:

Gas Flowed Head

Piper Yellow Cam

87mm Pistons

HS6 Carbs

Alternator with ally shield to protect the rear from exhaust manifold

I'm running the mechanical Fuel Pump and conventional dizzy with points - runs a treat as you can see.

Has a reasonable new clutch (5k miles or so) and a re-faced flywheel at the time of the new clutch.

I've various pictures available, but here's one just to give you an idea. I will also be replacing my drive shafts (the ones I have are as you can see just fine, but with the extra power I'm expecting I feel happier with uprated ones) and the radiator and the fuel tank (both will be posh new ally ones).

Happy to take you for a drive to feel the engine's performance and pull..

I know this is more of a 'For Sale' item. however I'd prefer to offer to fellow 4/4a enthusiasts hence the post here - hope that's OK?

Cheers

Mark

post-9557-0-35391000-1440316614_thumb.jpg