Hi i owned this tr6 in early 2002 bought it from Birmingham for 5k off a lady had a new rear valance and repainted in sapphire blue think I had it for 3 years the storey I was told it had been over in Germany for a while then came back to the UK I sold it to a guy from Birmingham who was upgrading from a herald vitesse he came to view the car with his friend who I think owned Canley classics think they are triumph repairs and parts think I sold it for 7.5 k then I bought my tr5 which I've sold as well if you pm your email I have some picture of it regards Gary

Gary-got the photos- awesome- my wife, who was then my girlfriend and I were quite moved looking at the car- like looking back in time,

Pre children- young and care free- thanks for taking the time and effort Gary

So she's out there still!-?

Hi Johnny,

According to the DVLA Website, the car still exists but is SORN. Last MOT expired August 2013.

Don't despair - probably sitting waiting for resurrection in someone's garage....

https://www.vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk

Regards,

Michael

No problem as I said in my mail one of my favourite trs I've owned alway had a big smile on my face when driving it much more fun than my tr5 I had after it just trying to remember the guys name I sold it to

Regards Gary