Standard 4A wire wheels, Splines and spinners for sale

If it is of any use to anyone, I am selling my standard wire wheels off my 4A project with the splines and spinners.

They are 50 years old and in used condition but the tyres are in good nick.

If I was keeping them I would powder coat them etc.

Anyway, they are here on ebay if any one is interested.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231572095711?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Reading a previous post on wheels, I am not a purist as many know and I have gone for 72 spoke interlaced to get the wider look but fitted the American 20 mm white wall which is a 165. (I can hear the gasps of horror) Apparently, a 165 was fitted as standard to the TR6 on the wider wheels.

Anyway, we expect the wheels will sit fractionally wider than the arch if not in direct line with it. This look is perosional taste I guess. Fitting the tyres was a real mission as they had been in storage for a while (From Vintage Tyres). Getting them to sit on the beads took a 'cheater' and an inner tube to get the tyres on the beads. This was removed once we had stretched the tyres a bit. There is a video of the tyre fitting on the home page of my website. http://www.tr4a.weebly.com

Best wishes.

Paul.

Edited by TR4A1965

SOLD.

To a guy with an MGA:-)

Best.

Paul.