THIS 4A LOOKS GOOD

I agree Paul, I had a place in Florida until last year and they take classic cars very seriously there making them into 'Trailer Queens'and often spending up to $2,000 having someone professionally detail them before a show like Amelia Island to win coveted prizes that enhance the value. Interesting that you can put whatever you like by way of message or number plate on the front of a car or just leave it blank in Florida, it's just the rear plate that is a legal requirement this is purchased annually in lieu of road tax. Also there is NO requirement for an annual test of road worthiness (ie no MOT equiv.) and incredibly their incidence of road traffic accidents because of faults in a car is miniscule ...go figure!

This was my Daimler/Chrysler Sebring also sold last year, note no front number plate.

Charles

post-12736-0-89154300-1432474293_thumb.jpg

Edited by cotswold

Definitely! :rolleyes:

What would be the risk with the payment not going through paypal.......Personally, I wouldn't like to do his suggestion of payment, the car does look ok though for the money.

Dave

On the + side the seller has a good EBAY track record and appears to be a reliable seller. If you are seriously considering buying the car I would ring the guy and check that he is familiar with international vehicle transport, insurance and process as well as title transfer and discuss what you would do.

Good luck

Charles