USA TR6 Indicator Problems

I am having a problem with the indicators on my 1974 USA TR6, the car has been converted to RHD

The car has been in for a repaint and I got it back a few weeks ago, this week I have had it out for the 1st time and I had no rear indicators and the fronts were not flashing.

Had a fiddle with the driver side rear bulb holder and got that to light but no flashing.

Found a poor earth on the N/S rear and got both front and rear lit and they both flash.

As it stands now I have fully working passenger side, front and back.

I have driver side lit but not flashing on both front and back.

On looking at the front indicator bulbs I can see they have stop and tail 21/5w bulbs and now understand that it was USA cars have

I am assuming there is a wrong live connection on the drivers side front following the rebuild - does that sound right?

I am assuming only one flasher unit as the nearside work and when I pull the terminal off the driverside has now power.

The car doesnt have hazards

On looking at the driverside idicator there has been some new wiring at some stage and I can see that there may be alternatives of where to put wires back when they were taken off.

I have had the Car for 12 years so suspect the wiring was changed when it was rebuilt and made in to RHD

Any thoughts what I should be looking for on a multi meter as I know it has a live feed?

Anything else before I start taking to pieces?

thanks

The earths on the rear lights are notorious for failing. I have soldered a DIY 'earth loom' between the sockets and earthed to the boot floor.

The earths on the rear lights are notorious for failing. I have soldered a DIY 'earth loom' between the sockets and earthed to the boot floor.

It was a poor Earth on the near side but I was thinking as I have lights on the off side although not flashing the earth must be okay, having said that I have cleaned anyway

Done, fixed. They had wired the o/s front indicator to a spare earth and the live indicator feed, it should have 2 feeds and it earths through the body via a cable to earth on the body.

Took a while went through every connection testing every bulb, earth and connection with my brown workshop book at the side of me.

I thought I would only ever be able to turn left!!!