Hold onto that old TR4

I'm not surprised to see this sort of asking price. We, on the Continent. are already used to this sort of prices! In fact 35K euros for a nice looking TR4 (lets assume that it's as glamorous as it looks on the pics) is even a little cheap.

Here's an example: http://www.thegallerybrummen.nl/en_EN/autobedrijf/onze-collectie.html Scroll down until you find a silver TR4. And believe me, this father-and-son business know how to sell. More that 300 classics annually. Most are sold to the East.

My TR had an insurance revaluation last October. The appraiser told me that really good TRs are fetching 'top dollar' and prices are rising.

Menno

Edited by Menno van Rij 2

I can remember seeing that car at Malvern several years ago.

As it states in the advert its a one owner car from new.

The elderly owner whom I remember wore a trilby in August, clearly loved his car and took great delight in telling me about the various shows he'd been to

...and yes the wing mirrors are positioned a bit skee whiff.

Looks a bit tarted up for sale now.

Edited by dykins