Used TR4A parts for sale

Hi all,

I have a box full of TR4-A parts for sale and was wondering if there is a market for these parts. Miscellaneous items such as carburetors, alternator, fuel pump, brake cables, steeering wheel, etc. that have been replaced with aftermarket Moss parts. I have no room to keep the older parts now so am considering selling them. If there is interest than i can post photographs and more info. I would prefer to sell them as one lot as I don't have the time to pack and ship to multiple addresses. They would be shipped from New York, USA also.

Thanks

There is a USA market. No need to ship 'em here. Will cost a lot in import taxes and handling.

Roughly a fifty dollar item will wind up as fifty GBP by the time you get it.

Try posting on the British Car Forum.

http://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/forumdisplay.php?82-Triumph-Classifieds

One thing thats good to get from the USA is passenger door handles. Right-hand side handles tend to be worn out here.

Tgny- keep anything hard to get eg wiper motor and switches as if you sell the car the vendor can make it "original" again. You would be amazed how expensive a correct DR3A wiper motor is and how tougher it was to find a decent tr5 steering wheel. Plenty here can advise on the items !

• 4 months later...

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that I've posted an ad in the classified for various parts that I no longer need. The carburettors are already sold. On the ad my email address is truncated on the screen - my correct email address is paulaxworthy01@gmail.com .