TR6 Indicator switch

Hi Nicola ~

When you get a switch be warned that the electric wires are VERY PRONE to come adrift!

It's not the most robust switch!

Handle the switch with kid gloves!!

When I tried to fit a TR6 indicator switch to my 3A all the wires broke off!!

I ended up using the far superior Mini Mk2 four way indicator/dip/flasher/ horn switch.

Cheers ~

Tom.

Edited by Fireman049

Try spitfire graveyard on line the switch is the same and much cheaper than buying new. Cheers andy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nicola

The number given to you by your dad is the commission number of his car so I recon the advice on part numbers already given in the previous posts is a base to work from.

The last number that your dad gave you should be an O not a zero.

Hope this helps.

Hi Nicola,

I have a new & unused indicator switch for a TR6, the Lucas Part# 125SA. Can't remember where I bought it from, what I paid for it or what it's worth. However, it is now surplus and offered to your Father if someone can advise on a reasonable price?

Regards,

Richard.

Scratch the above post please! Ventured to the loft last night to make sure I did indeed have the item, I did. Left it sitting on the coffee table overnight, awoke this morning to find the dog must have found it appetising.....he's chewed it to bits!!!

Anyone want to buy a dog?

Richard.