Silicone hose question

Not for a TR4, but for my 2.5 TR6-engined Vitesse that had an experimental rear radiator. It required a lot of Samco hose - see pic. An essential with these hoses is really secure hose clamps, and hose connectors.

The best clamps are by Mikalor: http://www.rallynuts.com/general-preparation/mikalor-w2-hose-clamps.html

Site chosen purely to show the clamps well. No connection with the vendor, or Mikalor.

And the connectors should have a beading swaged on at each end. Many suppliers, eg Demon Tweeks

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/hose-joiners/automotive-plumbing-solutions-alloy-hose-joiner

JOhn

Sorry, Can't post the pic, thaks to B&ST$RD Winodws 8!

I mean who could imagine a Windosw programme that won't tklet you have more thnaoone window open ata time AND WILL NOT LINK TO THE PICs ON YOUR HARDDRIVE, ONLY IN THE B&ST£RD CLOUD WHATEVERTHAT IS!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr !!! (new machinitis at its worst.) J.

And sorry for all the repeated posts below, which I have deleted, or tried to, casued by the same Wondows Bl**dy 8. There seems to be no way to totally delete a post here.

Edited by john.r.davies

John don't stop there, keep going lad. with apologies having kept pressing the same sodding button mesen.

Must say I loved my old dads 1600 vitesse, so what your 2.5 cars like I can't imagine.