Manual override fo Kenlowe Fan

Pacet fan, guys, Pacet. Is the answer to all your problems. No oldfashioned capilary tube etc. The modern style sensor nicely fits into the special (Moss?) down pipe. Never had any problems with that.

Menno

Mine's a Pacet too ! Good bit of kit...............

My kenlow fan is purely on a manual switch wired to go off with the ign. Turning it on and off gives me something to do in slow traffic.

Hi sorry to ask as I see the thread has moved on a bit. But do I need a copper or fibre waser for the switch that fits in the downpipe or does it just need ptfe tape? The threaded boss does look like it needs one and are these a standard size as the moss site does not seem to list them with the pipe/switches.

Mark

PTFE tape is for tapered threads, I think the sensor, & threaded boss will be parallel, so either a copper, or fibre washer will do the trick

provided the sensor can be screwed in till the flange touches the boss.

Bob.