first outing on SSVVC run with family.

Took the whole family out for a run yesterday i.e wife second time as she hated it the first time and young Black lab. Scenery was nice with top down and Lab hanging over the side. How do you get Labrador drool off, sets like concrete?

At last my wife actually enjoyed it with side screens up and not getting buffeted by the wind. My Labrador seems to perk up now when I say "TR walkies." He seemed to love it at about 35 -40 with head over the side and ears doing their thing but above that he just hung his head over the back deck and watched the world go by whilst sneering at lesser dogs.

DSCF0918.jpg

DSCF0920.jpg

Look how big the Morgan is by comparison to the TR, the road is one of our lesser "white" roads and shades of 1930 road racing track.

DSCF0908.jpg

DSCF0909.jpg

Edited by Rodbr

Hi Rod,

that looks lovely. I'll be up there first week-end next month with the Club TRiumph RBRR.

Regarding your Lab dribble; a few years ago on Shetland my 4A was nigh on licked to death by a herd of Fresian cows.

The only thing they didn't do was cr*p on the drivers seat.

Took ages to get rid of the chewed grass solidified dribble.

They actually licked a door mounted bullet mirror off the door.

Roger

Hi Roger,

The road is from the A75(m) to the A76 A702 Dalveen pass. approx 18 miles of driving heaven and on my doorstep. Bikers come from as far as Aberdeen to ride it but it does catch you out.

This is further up the same road which comprises hairpins, sweeping well sited fast corners, short blast straights, in fact everything for a joyous trip

DSCF0913.jpg

Fantastic scenery Rod, sadly nothing like that down here

ps - looks like you need to reduce the brake bias on the front right ! :huh:

Hi Austin,

That was a "Quaker! Kawasaki Ninja ZX-RR setting off in a hurry a few minutes earlier. Jeez these bikes are quick and riders pretty decent too. Young man's game unless you've been doing it all your life, a real case of permanent fatal death on this road. .

Hi Ash,

That would be my coffee cup hopefully aS THERE WERE NO NASTY NOISES WHEN i DROVE OFF.

Hi Don,

this will have to suffice till son and heir can catch to image of him draped across rear seat, but he is slightly bigger now. NOTHING BEATS A COLD LABRADOR NOSE IN YOUR EAR AND TONGUE TO COMPLETE.

P1270043.jpg