The Paint Doctor awaits.

Have been cajoled into getting 392 painted up, removed all the chromey stuff doors only on with 2 bolts each and the lamps help with Gaffer tape.

its to be a red one,the right colour is somewhere but? anyone got a decent front bumper for a 4?

am told the car will almost double in value when painted!!!

P1030460_zpsb5cabaed.jpg

P1030458_zps013a7440.jpg

P1030291_zps0a2123e9.jpg

Peter

I've got a perfect front bumper and rear one, as new, sitting on the floor in the downstairs room. Might cost a bit to freight from Aus. Let me know if interested

Graeme

Peter

I've got a perfect front bumper and rear one, as new, sitting on the floor in the downstairs room. Might cost a bit to freight from Aus. Let me know if interested

Graeme

appreciate the offer Graham but transport would be too much.

have you watched the tour of Spain, one of yours really did the business yesterday!

Edited by pfenlon

I'd missed that, my cycling career ended abruptly in January when I broke my femur and decided I'd achieved all I wanted to on a bike over the past 13 years of racing, touring, riding and so my attention to all things cycling is less attuned than it was in the past., great for Adam Hansen though

Good luck with the search for a bumper

Graze

Nice thought Brian, but none could compare with the Lady Anne.

Graeme, stainless bumpers are good but not for me, with all my other chrome being iffy, the new stainless bumper would stand out like a jewel in Lewis Hamiltons ears.

Why do rich, supposedly canny people, wear diamonds in their ears and look naff, let alone showing off their coloured arms, jesus wept. when the Fads over, as Mr Darling says to the Scots, theres NO going back.

(and why would they want to!)

While on the subject of paint can anyone recommend a sympathetic and pragmatic re-sprayer anywhere near South Bucks? My TR4a is a lovely deep mauve but Royal Blue underneath! The bodywork is fine but the wrong colour. I want to have the 'outside' repainted without resorting to a full body off job.

Paul