NOS early chassis on ebay.

I asked the seller why the chassis had been sand blasted and he said it was to 'clean it up'. I also asked him if it been protected in any way after sand blasting...he said no.....Hmmmm

Tony

"Well that didn't last long! Anyone know how much it went for? It's been taken off already."

If you click on the "bids" it will show what was bid and as the second highest was £750 and the highest placed was £800, the then active visible bid was £760 before it was pulled. The seller was probably offered a price (he listed his phone number) and took it. However, he might have to pay £76 in fees from the below rule as it had been listed for more than 24 hrs. I rarely bid for items giving a phone number as this has happened a lot to me on the higher value items I buy and I presume I'm not alone, as this rule is a recent addition.

Regards

Bill

If you end an auction early and buyers have already placed bids, you may be charged a fee. This fee is the same as a final value fee, based on the item price when you ended the auction. You won't pay a fee if you cancel your auction within the first 24 hours of listing your item, or if we have to end your auction.