New front windscreens for Triumph Italia will be produced shortly by Pilkington UK to genuine NOS standards.

These will be the first replacement laminated windscreens available for Italia for some time.

The price is £300 (+VAT if applicable + delivery)

Delivery to Europe and US is available at reasonable cost and direct delivery to a UK address is £55.

All Italia owners should consider purchasing a spare screen as a random stone could take your car off the road for several months.

New windscreen rubbers are also available to suit in very high quality marine grade rubber which will bend and fit around the corners without difficulty.

Please PM me for invoicing and delivery details.

I only require 3 more orders to instruct production.

I am grateful for support from the New Spares Fund of the TR Register to cover initial tooling costs.

Cheers,

• 2 months later...

A new windscreen has been trial fitted to an original Italia with complete success.

Full production will commence very shortly with orders delivered to all parts of the world.

Owners have collaborated to create their own new Club and the project is entirely self-funded.

A new windscreen has been trial fitted to an original Italia with complete success.

Full production will commence very shortly with orders delivered to all parts of the world.

Owners have collaborated to create their own new Club and the project is entirely self-funded.

Nice one, well done Paul and everyone else involved in this despite the difficulties encountered.

Stuart.