So what happening in your garage this weekend?

It's raining. :(

Garage door shut. :(

Indoors decorating . :( Success, took top of paint tin and it is the wrong colour inside - feet up till the watching F1 till the pub :):):)

Pub this afternoon for food and very good music B):)

Roger

Edited by RogerH
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stuart-- Some better pics of the tubing straightener. The aluminum blocks are 7" x 1" x 0.5".  You should be able to closely estimate the other dimensions from those, though none are particularly

Morning all,  got the job finished gearbox out the only thing that got in the way was the flap on the bottom of the heater. Now got to clean all parts take off and tidy up things under the dash as the

Preparing my Ford Zodiac MK4 Executive for sale. Too may classic to look after!

Posted Images

Investigating timing chain noises in my friends stag...

Hydraulic tensioners sound fun :-)

Put sealant in my hard top window rubber to stop it leaking but need some rain to test ! Then finished wiring my front spots with relay - it worked but need rain to check it too !

I drove mine back from Sydney (1000km) to get to the triumph club Xmas lunch, then on Sunday replaced the broken tachometer cable and tried to work out why the windscreen washers aren't working (unsuccessfully so far)

Graze

Measured the front pulley flange of a TR2/3/4 engine for another TR owner as he wants to order speed-sleeve to repair his.

It is 1.75" (44.45mm) diameter and 1.00" long

I would try pt no 99175 from Barnwell.

http://www.barnwell.co.uk/catalog/index.php/cPath/23/sort/2a/page/13

Cheers

Peter W

Lubricated the bearings in my DR2 wiper motor as it stalled in the deluge that was the IWE.

The back bearing was pretty well dry.

Filled it with oil, warmed it with the hot air stripper to get the oil bubbling then left it for a couple of hours to soak in.

Tested TR6 wheel boxes in the TR3. With TR3 orig wiper motor fitted with a 130 degree gear and TR6 wheel boxes you get about 100 degree of wiper bladesweep. Good way to not rub the chrome on your screen frame....

Cheers

Peter W

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT

Painting epoxymastic on my new chassis in preparation for the beginning of the REBUILD. Good to be turning the corner. Need to be finished for spa 2015.

This weekend it's bulbs!

Have new Cibie Iode lamps and night breakers for the front, full set of new bulbs and some replacement holders for the rear.

Should be easy, what could possibly go wrong!

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

The old carpets out, so I need to fit the new one.

Tunnels out so I can fit new angle drive.

Collecting head from TRbitz today, so need to fit that.

Collect new seats on Monday, so I need to fit them.

It's going to be a busy busy Christmas