TR6, Morgan +8, confused?

Are they allowed to misrepresent it as a Morgan?

It's CraigsList, fer cryin' out loud. Caveat emptor in big letters. It's only unallowed if multiple people flag the post as inappropriate, spam, or miscategorized. See the CL terms of use HERE

Heck, from the look of the grille they could have called it a BMW 328...

What a waste of skill.

He could have built a monoposto special on a 6 chassis, and we would have been queing up for one:

http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh369/marcusaurailius/VINTAGE%20AND%20VETERAN/Handmaderoadster_zps638f9ceb.jpg

( its essentially a Spitfire )

A lot of work seems to have been put into making it...I'm sure it must be well built. To me it's a case of nearly but not quite........interesting body design, but have to agree with "YankeeTR5" that it misses being good looking.

Personally I think the TR6 is a good candidate for a "body conversion" if you could find something good looking enough to copy (please don't suggest a ferrari replica!) being a separate chassied car, in the UK at least it wouldn't have to be IVA'd and re- registered.........an Italia-ish copy springs to mind.

Simon

It's a kit car - probably destined to be no1 of a series of 1 given its looks.

Why anyone would try to make a TR6 look like a Morgan when both are easy enough to get hold of for less than the cost of building the kit car?