The number plates on my 4a are what I believe to be black and silver "ribbed acrylic" where the ribbing follows the shape of each letter. I recently had an incident where the front one caught in the garage and the corner snapped off. It is legal etc but the join is visible and so I want to replace it but the only replacement I can find has all the engraved ribbing vertical in aspects of the letter shape not following the shape.

Does anyone have any knowledge of where I may be able to get one. I have tried Jepsons but they say the machine that make that type has broken and they dont know if they will mend it!!

Many thanks in anticipation of useful feedback.

HI Andy, I'm looking for new plates for my TR4 and as it happens have just found this web site (below) which seems to have a whole range of different styles, Style 11 looks like what you are looking for, I think. Have not purchased from this site yet.

mirrorline.JPG

http://www.classicplatesonline.co.uk/plates.asp?utm_source=Adwords&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=classic%20car%20number%20plates&utm_campaign=Plates&utm_content=27667650374&Network=Search&SiteTarget=&gclid=CMLYv4fnzr8CFbDKtAodeVgAog

Mark