TR5 - XWA 550 G

• 7 years later...

It seems to have seen quite some changes....Wedgewood Blue !! Though it is very pretty I did love it in its original "Colours" of British Racing Green. I can find no other references of it anywhere and so I assume it is being carefully preserved somewhere ..... a far cry from the fond memories I have of it's original exciting days of "active road service" of smoke burning from the rear tyres and flying all four wheels from the ground at certain hump back bridges I used to know. I still have some of the original tools in the garage and have very fond memories each time I pick up the old Lead Hammer .... :)

http://www.classiccars.co.uk/triumph/tr5/advert/1344

• 5 weeks later...

Mjr Tom,

I have a photo from the concourse at Malvern a few years back - Wedgewood Blue. In my humble opinion it is too nice, looks as if it has never been driven. Good tidy and usable TR's do it for me, but over restored far beyond how they were when new for me is just not real.