- A brief overview of the competition scene for Triumph TRs as it was in the late '50s and early '60s.
- What led to the formation of a new Works Competition Department, how the TR4s were developed, the rallies in which they competed and the successes they achieved.
- What went into making a TR4 road car into a Rally car.
- How I was fortunate to buy 4VC - and what I discovered I had bought.
- The re-build of 4VC in the early 1990s and what that revealed.
- The rediscovery of 6VC and 3VC, and what has happened since.
The talk is illustrated with more than 170 photographs from the 1960s together with additional photographs and other material from the rebuild of 4VC in the early 1990s – a total of 260 slides - and lasts about two hours (including a re-fuelling stop!).